2. Automatic fixed bed ion exchange equipment
1. The fixed bed structure is simple and easy to operate.
2. Fully automated operation reduces human factors.
3. The used valve from European brands is reliable and the system is pretty safe.
4. Our team has rich experience both in installation and commissioning on the site. In addition, our company has perfect service system after sale.
1. The entire production process is cyclical and cannot be run continuously.
2. There is some time that cannot be used to produce during each cycle (such as backwashing, regeneration and cleaning). Moreover, it is necessary to prepare storage tanks or backup equipment for feed liquid.
3. The bigger the volume of the ion exchanger is, the more resin needs.
4. At the last of the treatment, lots of resin in the outlet is still of activity. However, the resin columns are transferred to regeneration, because the materials from discharge outlet doesn’t have access to the standard, which is very wasteful.
Automatic fixed bed ion exchange equipment used in L-lactic acid
Automatic fixed bed ion exchange equipment is always used in the fields as follows.
starch sugar, including glucose, dextrose monohydrate, fructose, crystalline fructose, F42, F55, maltose, dextrin, etc.; xylose.
Ethylene glycol and organic acids, the latter includes L-lactic acid, citric acid, VC, monosodium glutamate, and various amino acids, such as lysine, L-phenylalanine, leucine, methionine, etc.
Stevia sugar, sorbitol, and xylitol and sodium erythorbate, etc.
water treatment, etc.