2. Automatic pulsed-bed decolorization equipment
The adsorption equipment is filled with powder or granular activated carbon. It is a professional decolorization equipment, which can deal with feed liquid via the activated carbon. What is due to the large specific surface area.
1. The system runs stably and the decolorization effect is good.
2. The installation of the pulse bed is likely to be more suitable for small installations (only one adsorption column is required in this installation mode) and is also suitable for large-capacity installations exceeding eight columns.
3. The regeneration furnace can recycle the internal adsorption medium, that is activated carbon. It meets the requirements of green environmental protection, which can not only reduce the operating cost by recycling granular activated carbon, but also reduce solid waste pollution.
4. Fully automated operation reduces human factors. The chromaticity, pressure, liquid level can be monitored online so the operation is safer and more reliable.
5. The used valve from European brands is reliable and the system is pretty safe.
6. Equipment maintenance is simple and economical, and the average operating cost is low.
7. Our team has rich experience both in installation and commissioning on the site. In addition, our company has perfect service system after sale.
Automatic pulsed-bed decolorization equipment used in glucose
Automatic pulsed-bed decolorization equipment is widely used in the fields as follows.
starch sugar, including glucose, dextrose monohydrate, fructose, crystalline fructose, F42, F55, maltose, dextrin, etc.; xylose.
Organic acids include L-lactic acid, citric acid, VC, monosodium glutamate, and various amino acids, such as lysine, L-phenylalanine, leucine, methionine, etc.
Stevia sugar, sorbitol, and xylitol and sodium erythorbate, etc.
water treatment, etc.