1. Multi-unit continuous decolorization equipment with array valves
It is the same with common decolorization equipment. Activated carbon in our equipment is filled in the column and it is regenerated after use. More importantly, the activated carbon in the entire system is divided into more units for more detailed operation. The multi unitization of the system is just dividing the large fixed bed into many manageable units that are respectively loaded into each small activated carbon column.
Many valves and some pipelines are linked together to become a part of the decolorization system, which is called valve array. We can switch a certain valve to realize the corresponding functions.
The activated carbon in the entire system is divided into more units for more detailed operation.
1. Multi-unit continuous decolorization equipment with array valves can be truly continuous operation without pump shutdown. It is more stable and safer.
2. Fully automated operation reduces human factors. The chromaticity, pressure, liquid level can be monitored online so the operation is safer and more reliable.
3. The used valve from European brands is reliable and the system is pretty safe.
4. Equipment maintenance is simple and economical, and the average operating cost is low.
5. Our team has rich experience both in installation and commissioning on the site. In addition, our company has perfect service system after sale.
Multi-unit continuous decolorization equipment with array valves used in lactic acid
Multi-unit continuous decolorization equipment with array valves is widely used in the fields as follows
starch sugar, including glucose, dextrose monohydrate, fructose, crystalline fructose, F42, F55, maltose, dextrin, etc.; xylose.
Organic acids include L-lactic acid, citric acid, VC, monosodium glutamate, and various amino acids, such as lysine, L-phenylalanine, leucine, methionine, etc.
Stevia sugar, sorbitol, and xylitol and sodium erythorbate, etc.
water treatment, etc.