1. Ceramic membrane
ceramic membrane is also called inorganic ceramic membrane. It is an asymmetric membrane formed by inorganic ceramic materials prepared by a special process. Ceramic membranes are divided into two types: tubular ceramic membranes and flat ceramic membranes. The wall of the tubular ceramic membrane tube is densely covered with micropores. Under pressure, the raw material liquid flows inside or outside the membrane tube. Small molecular substances (or liquids) penetrate the membrane, and large molecular substances (or solids) are trapped by the membrane to achieve separation, concentration, purification and environmental protection purposes. The surface of the flat ceramic membrane is densely covered with micropores. According to a certain membrane pore size range, the material molecule diameter is different, the permeability is different. The pressure difference between the two sides of the membrane is the driving force, and the membrane is the filter medium. Under certain pressure when the material liquid flows through the surface of the membrane, only water, inorganic salts and small molecular substances are allowed to pass through the membrane, while the macromolecular substances are prevented such as suspended solids, colloids and microorganisms in the liquid.
1. High temperature resistance.
2. Strong anti-microbial ability.
3. It can be reversely washed with high mechanical strength.
4. It can be resistant to acid, alkali and organic solvents with good chemical stability.
5. Uniform pore size distribution, high separation efficiency and high product yield.
6. The system consumes less energy.
7. Good regeneration performance and long service life.
8. Simple operation, stable operation and high degree of automation.
9. Our team has rich experience both in installation and commissioning on the site. In addition, our company has perfect service system after sale.
Ceramic membrane used in L-lactic acid
Ceramic membrane is widely used in the fields of food, drinks, plant (medicine) deep processing, pharmaceuticals, fermentation, fine chemicals, etc. Ceramic membrane is mainly used to separation, clarification, purification, concentration, sterilization, desalination, etc.
starch sugar, including glucose, dextrose monohydrate, fructose, crystalline fructose, F42, F55, maltose, dextrin, etc.; xylose.
Organic acids include L-lactic acid, citric acid, VC, monosodium glutamate, and various amino acids, such as lysine, L-phenylalanine, leucine, methionine, etc.
Stevia sugar, sorbitol, and xylitol and sodium erythorbate, etc.
-Biology fermentation industry
L- lactic acid, etc.
We can offer all kinds of membrane equipment including microfiltration membrane, ultrafiltration membrane, nanofiltration membrane and reverse osmosis membrane.